opal - Re: [Opal] init.opal - sample file and instructions

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] init.opal - sample file and instructions

  • From: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
  • To: Dragos Constantin <Dragos.Constantin AT varian.com>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] init.opal - sample file and instructions
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:40:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Dragos,

Thanks for bringing this up. I have added a small section with an example in the manual: https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/Manual-2.1/wikis/control

Best regards,
Jochem

On 25 Apr 2019, at 11:23, Dragos Constantin <dragos.constantin AT varian.com> wrote:

Hi Christof,
I’ve spent 10 minutes looking through the source code folders and I could not find a stand alone init.opal file, and I realised I had to look deeper inside the code, which is what you did.

I will ask Andreas to include a small section about this issue in the documentation with a simple example.

Best regards,
Dragos