opal - Re: [Opal] FW: Announcement: Zgoubi Workshop

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] FW: Announcement: Zgoubi Workshop

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Kuske, Bettina" <bettina.kuske AT helmholtz-berlin.de>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] FW: Announcement: Zgoubi Workshop
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 11:27:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Agree, we should do something like this!

An other idea is to have such a OPAL Workshop before a
big conference (saturday & sunday)

Cheers A
------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Head a.i. Labor for Scientific Computing and Modelling
Paul Scherrer Institut OHSA/ CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH HPK G 28   +41 44 633 3076
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman