opal - Re: [Opal] wakefield from Green's function in OPAL-t

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] wakefield from Green's function in OPAL-t

  • From: Nicole R Neveu <nneveu AT stanford.edu>
  • To: "philippe.piot AT gmail.com" <philippe.piot AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] wakefield from Green's function in OPAL-t
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 12:40:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=stanford.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=stanford.edu; dkim=pass header.d=stanford.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=tZMqzzW4lks1OCTPljl51te8TJkC1ygKD7S3zfmQOfY=; b=hsf5cY5tPJSOz7iWdlA/+VdXP66vnUuTdm+HQsVm04g5GCHgm3Gt1p5AcR5QkCUMrLYiq05yHaEGokOv8T7ktjxaN0PwnYEY4rOOxZv8nEYv1Jal4STKbIyekl0e52pUDWQZhrZcBIhaIIWTE3IEVwcFPFV9lMVy3K4+6Z3lmlQQjm9NCXfgEXBI1g3rKJQzMA0CAhPAfwPNH9Rf8reGPRSX7YWGBkTrh6MUH5Wym/0kLI5/1sHLWRgzCx3jAJEw2VPsyFbtQ5aBg/UAve4YptuhvdznoGm2gNVVi1EuHLyedD/7/isF6SSvRizeSLVRF4PHJsP+4x9fWtOs8iHzaQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JNMHXZV9rU11x0tnN7di675bVYbCWZdABjhyBXkA3o0zlYSx2LjsJKSXz1gS6piWh/xIAVYgRip1zykc7Z3+fscTtU7iIjf25mp6ty28W01XbhuOj9XlBtvTh5uT86exdddi7NoGK0N+PDBVmOS7GATZAayR+G/oQCPhTQTMOyGnNrZk4rD6TTUfhhVqa4dJ87JNtOiB/pVCav22x2HI7LYAjqOiANXFfKbKrd5tEAAPYfY2prSOzzj4P8JC7rQnvOJaw69RxA8MRdwuN1O4dNTgWBKWsu+qTww682kgwqvbq3aW8wkja6HUzMZkzpr1B7wKrlzwZs5TUVAe5llv4Q==

Hi Philippe,

You have access to bebop right? Here is the location of my old wakefield files:

/lcrc/project/AWA-beam-dynamics/Nicole/drive/pbg

If you don’t have access, I can email you the files.

I will try to work w/ Achim to get an example in the manual.

I have used both the OPAL optimizer, and external optimizers.

My OPAL optimization files should be in the AWA github we made under TBA.

If not, find them here as well:

https://github.com/nneveu/awa-tba/tree/master/paper-run-ex4

Thanks,

Nicole