opal - Re: [Opal] charge per macroparticle for long emission times

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] charge per macroparticle for long emission times

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Dragos Constantin <dragos.constantin AT varian.com>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] charge per macroparticle for long emission times
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:32:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hello Constantin with the next version the beam attribute BUNCHED will not be
available anymore.
Therefore, I think you need to adjust the BFREQ for example as you sugested
to 1/emission_time.

Cheers A
------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Head a.i. Labor for Scientific Computing and Modelling
Paul Scherrer Institut OHSA/ CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Zoom ID: 470-582-4086 Password: AdA
Friday: ETH HPK G 28   +41 44 633 3076
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman