opal - Re: [Opal] mpirun H5WriteStepAttribFloat64

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] mpirun H5WriteStepAttribFloat64

  • From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Dr. Simon Friederich" <s.friederich AT uni-mainz.de>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] mpirun H5WriteStepAttribFloat64
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 11:44:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear Simon,

the errors below shouldn’t happen and I don’t think they are due to some compilation error. For some reason OPAL tries to override already existing attribute, but since the file is opened in append mode, this is not allowed. Actually OPAL should throw an exception instead of writing a message and continue.

Would it be possible to send us your input files?

Best

Achim