opal - Re: [Opal] exception when runing optimizer

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] exception when runing optimizer

  • From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: philippe.piot AT gmail.com
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] exception when runing optimizer
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 16:11:52 +0200

Hi Philippe,

I think this means that the optimization doesn't reach the position of an objective when trying to interpolate the value from the SDDS file.

Christof

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 1:32 PM Philippe Piot <philippe.piot AT gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
  Could somebody tell me what is the meaning of the error message "Exception while getting value from SDDS file: all values < specified reference value" while running the optimizer.
  I tried to grep this from the source but cannot locate it. I am especially wondering if this is just a warning I can ignore (and handled by the optimizer) or an error that has some consequence on my optimization.
  Thank you, -- Philippe.