opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: zahra fathi <zahrafathi1371 AT gmail.com>
- To: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
- Cc: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [Opal] Isochronous magnetic field
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 07:31:47 +0330
- Authentication-results: mc4.ethz.ch; iprev=pass (mail-ed1-f45.google.com) smtp.remote-ip=22.214.171.124; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=gmail.com; dkim=pass header.d=gmail.com header.s=20210112 header.a=rsa-sha256; dmarc=pass header.from=gmail.com
I want to set the synchronization condition for all radii.
For this purpose, it is necessary to change the design of the pole valley that the rotation frequency of the particle is almost constant in all radii.
With the outputs given by the opal code, how can I find the change in magnetic field required (ΔB) in each radius?
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021, 14:21 Adelmann Andreas (PSI) <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch> wrote:
Dear Zahra you would need to be a bit more specific.
> On 16 Dec 2021, at 11:16, Zahra <zahrafathi1371 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
> I want to synchronize the structure of the 10 MeV cyclotron's magnet.
> How is this done with Opal?
> Any help is appreciated in advance.
- [Opal] Isochronous magnetic field, Zahra, 12/16/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.