opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
Re: [Opal] Problem with running opal after compiling.
- From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: sherlp <1341516422 AT qq.com>
- Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re: [Opal] Problem with running opal after compiling.
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:20:16 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
- Authentication-results: mc2.ethz.ch; iprev=pass (psi-seppmail1.ethz.ch) smtp.remote-ip=188.8.131.52; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=psi.ch; dmarc=skipped
on which OS are you compiling? Linux (which distribution)? macOS (which
version and which CPU: Intel or M1)?
Looks like that you have another MPI package installed: You have (at least)
two libmpi: libmpi.so.12 and libmpi.so.40
> On 21 Mar 2022, at 05:56, sherlp <1341516422 AT qq.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> After installing OPAL according to the build-recipes from wiki of OPAL
> completely, I type "opal" on terminal. But what appears is that
> ***The MPI_Comm_f2c() function was called before MPI_INIT was invoked.
> ***This is disallowed by the MPI standard.
> ***Your MPI job will now abort.
> By the way, there is only one warning in the process of ./400-build-opal
> called "libmpi.so.40, needed by .../libmpi_mpifh.so, may conflict with
> Does someone know what's wrong here and how to figure it?
> Best wishes,
[Opal] Problem with running opal after compiling.,
- Re: [Opal] Problem with running opal after compiling., Gsell Achim (PSI), 03/21/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.