opal - AW: [Opal] runopal with different .data but same tmpl file

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

AW: [Opal] runopal with different .data but same tmpl file

  • From: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
  • To: "'philippe.piot AT gmail.com'" <philippe.piot AT gmail.com>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: AW: [Opal] runopal with different .data but same tmpl file
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 17:33:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear Philippe,

I believe you can define the environment variable TEMPLATES on the command line:

export TEMPLATES=/path/to/templates

in /path/to/templates you have myTestnewFile.tmpl

Then you run without --filename  (the name will be picked up from templates, there should be a corresponding myTestnewFile.data in the directory where you run):

runopal.py --nobatch --info=5

Hope that helps,

Jochem