opal - Re: [Opal] space phase

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] space phase

  • From: "Alba Jacas Arnau (PSI)" <arnau.albajacas AT psi.ch>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>, "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: 'Fazel Taft' <fazeltaft AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] space phase
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 12:22:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-CH, en-US

Dear Fazel,

In addition to what Jochem mentioned, if you want to read the .h5 files in Python you can use something like this

Then you can see the full longitudinal phase space.

Maybe this also answers your other email? I'm not sure what you meant by "getting the curvilinear system". All the information available is either in the .stat or .h5 files.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Arnau