opal - [Opal] About AWADriveLinac error on run

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] About AWADriveLinac error on run

  • From: Abdullah Burkan Bereketoğlu <abereketoglu AT tarla-fel.org>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] About AWADriveLinac error on run
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 16:28:22 +0300

Hi fellow OPAL users and managers,

My name is Burkan Bereketoglu a beam dynamics physicist at TARLA-FEL, Ankara. I wanted to ask about how to pass the warning of " Attempted to rebin, but not all distribution particles have been emitted. Rebin failed."

As an extra question I also tried to plot similar results to RFPhotoInjector example, however; the resulting plots are not similar to the ones that are given in the example (I changed the mesh size and particle count as given in the example.)

Kind Regards,
Burkan Bereketoglu