opal - [Opal] Regarding OPAL input file

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Regarding OPAL input file

  • From: MONIKA YADAV <yadavmonika AT g.ucla.edu>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Regarding OPAL input file
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:00:53 -0800

I am working on optimizing the Quads using OPAL. I am trying to optimize for x' (xprime- divergence) matching alpha and beta.
Attached is the input file I am using. The input file and tmpl file are in the drivelinac folder where I generate particle data.

The error is something is wrong with reading the input file. Do you have any suggestions for what's wrong here?

Thanks
Monika
Postdoctoral researcher UCLA