opal - Re: [Opal] number of macroparticles per grid size

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] number of macroparticles per grid size

  • From: "Dragos Constantin" <dragos.constantin AT gmail.com>
  • To: andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch,opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] number of macroparticles per grid size
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 08:34:14 +0200

Hi Andreas,
This is exactly what I was looking for. I've browsed you paper and I put aside
time to study it. I am definitely going to run a convergence test but I need
first to sort out the issue with the particles that propagate at negative z
coordinates. For now I have adapted the simulation input to have at least ~5
particles per grid cell.

Thanks,
Dragos