women-soccer - Re: RE: [Women-soccer] Drinks in Baden this Friday?

women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: PSI's Football club

Re: RE: [Women-soccer] Drinks in Baden this Friday?

  • From: "sandra kobler" <sand12 AT gmx.ch>
  • To: "Sibille Jennifer" <Jennifer.Sibille AT psi.ch>, Jakoba.Heidler AT psi.ch, Younsuk.Yun AT psi.ch, women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch, Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch, Dhanya.Maliakal AT psi.ch, Cecile.Marichal AT psi.ch, Jennifer.Sibille AT psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: RE: [Women-soccer] Drinks in Baden this Friday?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:32:12 +0200

haha overwhelming response:))!

A friend of mine is coming to visit me friday to friday..so she wanna go
partying...Would you guys join? we thought about going to aarau there is
Oktoberfest in the Bar Platzhirsch. Google it: Platzhirsch Aarau.

Or we come for a drink to Baden...Kunstgüetli in Baden is a nice Bar...

about the time...9pm?..9.30PM?

what do you think?

Cheers
-------- Original-Nachricht --------