women-soccer - [Women-soccer] Card for Jakoba

women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: PSI's Football club

[Women-soccer] Card for Jakoba

  • From: "Marcucci Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: <women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch>, "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Women-soccer] Card for Jakoba
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:22:33 +0100

Title: Card for Jakoba

Hi everybody,

For those of you who met Jakoba, she had a bike accident last week and she broke one bone. We bought (actually Jenny did) her a card to wish her a fast recovery and we are planing to send it to her Wednesday afternoon after soccer. If you aren't planing to come to soccer on Wednesday and still want to sign it please let me know so we can meet before.

Cheers,
Adriana

  • [Women-soccer] Card for Jakoba, Marcucci Adriana, 11/21/2011