women-soccer - [Women-soccer] Christmas tournament

women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: PSI's Football club

[Women-soccer] Christmas tournament

  • From: "Marcucci Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: <women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Women-soccer] Christmas tournament
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:01:58 +0100

Title: Christmas tournament

Hi everybody (again…),

The date for the Christmas tournament has been fixed to the 15th of December. It will start around 5pm.
As far as I know we are Dhanya, Rita, Cecile and me confirmed.
Younsuk and Kathrin said it would depend on the date. Does this day work for you?
Anyone else, Jenny? Kaewta?

I think we haven't decided if we will have a female team or not but let's see how many are we first.
Cheers,
Adriana