women-soccer - [Women-soccer] new chances to play soccer and Wednesday's game

women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: PSI's Football club

[Women-soccer] new chances to play soccer and Wednesday's game

  • From: "Marcucci Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: "women-soccer" <women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Women-soccer] new chances to play soccer and Wednesday's game
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:58:37 +0100

Hello ladies,

I hope you all had (or are still having) a good christmas break and a great
start of the year.
We have updated our doodle for this year http://doodle.com/r95d6m4xnv2hxcgk
and we'll start playing again tomorrow.
There is a new chance to play soccer on Tuesdays evenings from 8 to 10pm in
the gym of the Fachhochschule Windisch/Brugg (see information below). I was
already playing there and the hall is really nice.

Cheers,
Adriana