women-soccer - [Women-soccer] Mail list

women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: PSI's Football club

[Women-soccer] Mail list

  • From: "Marcucci Bustos Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: "women-soccer" <women-soccer AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: "Saa Hernandez Angela" <angela.saa-hernandez AT psi.ch>, "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Women-soccer] Mail list
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:23:35 +0200

Title: Mail list

Hi Girls,

From now on the emails concerning the weekly soccer games will come from Greg. We don't have a doodle anymore so you just need to reply to Greg in case you are planing to come. You will also see that there are also games on Mondays and Thursdays and of course you are welcome to join.

He has included so far: Kathrin, Younsuk and Dhanya. If somebody else is interested in getting the emails please let me or Greg (gregor.knopp AT psi.ch) know.

I won't close the women-soccer mail list in case there is something you want to communicate.

Cheers,
Adriana

  • [Women-soccer] Mail list, Marcucci Bustos Adriana, 09/10/2012