actris-acsm - Re: [Actris-acsm] Important update - EBAS exporter v1.1

actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch

Re: [Actris-acsm] Important update - EBAS exporter v1.1

  • From: Philip Croteau <croteau AT aerodyne.com>
  • To: Slowik Jay Gates <Jay.Slowik AT psi.ch>, actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [Actris-acsm] Important update - EBAS exporter v1.1
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:52:43 -0400

Hi All,
I have uploaded a new version of ACSM_Local (1.5.3.5) to the ACSM uses' site https://sites.google.com/site/ariacsm/mytemplate-sw which fixes the bug in the PMF export routines described below by Jay.
The new version also contains an edit to the calibration procedure allowing the user to select whether to use the sample, filter or difference MS data to do the calibration (top right hand corner where the old, unnecessary and confusing NO3/SO4 dropdown was). A word of caution if you do use the difference MS data, you'll want to add a pause to the first m/z  in your scan table (usually m/z 15) so that you're not measuring while the valve is switching or the air in the tube between the valve and the inlet has time to flush. I've been using a value of 600 for testing this which may be excessive, but works fine.
Best,
Phil