actris-acsm - [Actris-acsm] EETA v2.6

actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch

[Actris-acsm] EETA v2.6

  • From: "Slowik Jay Gates (PSI)" <jay.slowik AT psi.ch>
  • To: actris-acsm <actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: "croteau AT aerodyne.com" <croteau AT aerodyne.com>
  • Subject: [Actris-acsm] EETA v2.6
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:54:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi all,

I’ve attached a new version of EBAS Export Tool, EETA v2.6.  The main addition to this version is the ability to export and upload the organic matrices for PMF analyses to the PSI ftp server.  Various bugs and stability issues have also been addressed.  As always, please let me know if anything is unclear or you encounter any problems.

This is also a friendly request/reminder to upload your PMF matrices as soon as possible, as Yuliya is eager to start the analysis.

Best,

Jay

Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Jay Gates Slowik
OFLA/006
CH-5232 Villigen PSI

Telefon: +41 56 310 57 55
E-Mail: jay.slowik AT psi.ch

  • [Actris-acsm] EETA v2.6, Slowik Jay Gates (PSI), 10/27/2015