controls-fel - [Controls-fel] No full SwissFEL architecture working group meeting tomorrow.

controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: SwissFEL Controls Architecture

[Controls-fel] No full SwissFEL architecture working group meeting tomorrow.

  • From: Greg White <gregory.white AT psi.ch>
  • To: "controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch" <controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Controls-fel] No full SwissFEL architecture working group meeting tomorrow.
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:09:54 +0200

Colleagues

There will be no full meeting of the SwissFEL architecture working group
tomorrow, as
mentioned in the minutes of last week's Friday meeting [1].

In that time slot (tomorrow 9.30-11) Elke, Leo and I are going to have a
small
meeting just to outline the terms of reference for a team to look at
application
level software development and release practices.

We do also expect to have a meeting on Thursday at 11.00 (in the vacant
SwissFEL meeting time
slot), to review the nominal plan for the run-time architecture of host level
software.

Cheers
Greg

[1]
https://ecm.psi.ch/alfresco/d/d/workspace/SpacesStore/9919665a-fd2f-4492-b295-6cbc32a3a647/minutes_20130412.txt
tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/cv2u7ch

  • [Controls-fel] No full SwissFEL architecture working group meeting tomorrow., Greg White, 04/15/2013