h5part - [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format

  • From: John Shalf <JShalf AT lbl.gov>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:05:12 -0800

Hi,
can someone attend to Mr. Robinson's questions regarding access to H5Part?

-john

Begin forwarded message:
From: Martin Robinson <martin.robinson AT sci.monash.edu.au>
Date: November 26, 2006 7:56:45 PM PST
Subject: HDF5 Particle File format

Dear John Shalf,

I am interested in using the HDF5 particle file format. However, the download link does not work on the website (http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=170). Is this software still supported?

I am a phd student at Monash Uni, Australia. I was looking for software to visualise Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics data and I found this software at the swiss national supercomputing centre (http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=170), which uses your HDF5 particle file format.

thanks for your time,
Martin Robinson