h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: John Shalf <JShalf AT lbl.gov>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:05:12 -0800
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
can someone attend to Mr. Robinson's questions regarding access to H5Part?
Begin forwarded message:
From: Martin Robinson <martin.robinson AT sci.monash.edu.au>Date: November 26, 2006 7:56:45 PM PSTSubject: HDF5 Particle File formatDear John Shalf,I am interested in using the HDF5 particle file format. However, the download link does not work on the website (http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=170). Is this software still supported?I am a phd student at Monash Uni, Australia. I was looking for software to visualise Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics data and I found this software at the swiss national supercomputing centre (http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=170), which uses your HDF5 particle file format.thanks for your time,Martin Robinson
- [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format, John Shalf, 11/27/2006
- Re: [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format, Cristina Siegerist, 11/27/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.