h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Wes Bethel <ewbethel AT lbl.gov>
- To: John Shalf <JShalf AT lbl.gov>
- Cc: CESiegerist AT lbl.gov, h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:06:14 -0800
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
I'm about to send Chip a note requesting he set up several gforge-hosted
projects here. As part of this request, I need to know if we want SVN or
CVS for H5part. My guess is that we'd want SVN.
Note, however, that our intent is to allow public downloads only of
"release tarballs". Unless there is a good reason otherwise, the primary
development SVN repository would remain at PSI, and therefore the choice
of SVN or CVS for our gforge server is somewhat moot. The exception
would be that if we wanted to mirror the PSI SVN repository here, which
actually seems like it might be a good idea.
John Shalf wrote:
> I think Andreas is on it, but we definitely need to figure out how to
> bring up the download site soon (or anonymous SVN... or both).
> On Nov 27, 2006, at 8:52 AM, Cristina Siegerist wrote:
>> I will answer if no one has not done it already.
>> We need to establish a download site with a count of users.
- [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format, John Shalf, 11/27/2006
- Re: [H5part] Fwd: HDF5 Particle File format, Cristina Siegerist, 11/27/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.