h5part - Re: [H5part] SVN access available for contributions?

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] SVN access available for contributions?

  • From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: John Biddiscombe <biddisco AT cscs.ch>
  • Cc: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] SVN access available for contributions?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:34:36 +0100

John Biddiscombe wrote:

Hello All,

I generally do my daily development work on Windows using MS Visual Studio and had to make some tweaks to H5Part to get it to compile (real work takes place on the cluster of some other machine running unix/linux). I found subtle differences in Visual Studio version 7 and 8 and have some patches for h5part to contribute.

I would also like to contribute CMake support in the form of CMakeLists files for h5part.

I agree with Achim; configure make is the way to go!

- AA

--
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist