h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] FYI: H5Part-1.3.2 has been released
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:23:10 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Paul Scherrer Institut
I have released H5Part 1.3.2 today!
- homdynToH5p removed from list of tools to be build (will be added
again as soon as it compiles without problems)
- Experimental code added to define the step name and format of step number
as proposed/requested by John Biddiscombe from CSCS. This code is still
work in progress and the feature cannot be used in this release.
- update download instructions.
- [H5part] FYI: H5Part-1.3.2 has been released, Achim Gsell, 04/19/2007
- Re: [H5part] FYI: H5Part-1.3.2 has been released, John Biddiscombe, 04/19/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.