h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: "Matthew Bettencourt" <mbetten AT sandia.gov>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments.
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:51:08 -0600
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
I noticed that the current version of H5Part (1.6.6) requires a c++ compiler because of //comments. Is there a patch for that?
Also, what is the status of H5hut? Is that going to have source available at some point?
- [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments., Matthew Bettencourt, 09/06/2012
- Re: [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments., Achim Gsell, 09/07/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.