h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: "Matthew Bettencourt" <mbetten AT sandia.gov>
- Cc: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments.
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:03:04 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
On Sep 6, 2012, at 5:51 PM, Matthew Bettencourt wrote:
> I noticed that the current version of H5Part (1.6.6) requires a c++
> compiler because of //comments. Is there a patch for that?
You don't need a C++ compiler but a compiler supporting C99. The "//"
comments are part of it. Some compilers require "-std=c99".
> Also, what is the status of H5hut? Is that going to have source available
> at some point?
H5hut is still beta. The modules H5Part and H5Block are (pretty) stable, but
lack few features implemented in 1.6. The H5Fed module is still under
development. The serial version of H5Fed works pretty well. I hope we will
have a parallel version of the H5Fed module at the beginning of next year.
If you want, I can give you access to the Subversion repository or send you a
tar-ball of the current beta.
- [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments., Matthew Bettencourt, 09/06/2012
- Re: [H5part] question in h5part and c++ comments., Achim Gsell, 09/07/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.