h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
- Cc: <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re: [H5part] about h5hut
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:23:47 +0100
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
On Jan 20, 2014, at 11:57 AM, <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk> wrote:
> I am wondering if there is plan for H5hut release, if not, I am
> wondering if you could offer me an suggestion how I should implement
> parallel I/O for an SPH based application, the scale for the simulation we
> are looking at is billon particles above and more than 10,000 cores. Many
> thanks in advance !
There is still some work to do, mainly on documentation and on the Fortran
API. The core and the the C API is stable and already used at PSI.
Beta versions are available at:
- [H5part] about h5hut, xiaohu.guo, 01/20/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.