h5part - RE: [H5part] about h5hut

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

RE: [H5part] about h5hut

  • From: <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
  • To: <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: RE: [H5part] about h5hut
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:08:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear Achim,
Many thanks for your information. Unfortunately, the code I am working
on is written by fortran 90. I wonder if you could tell me that the fortran
API is usable or I have to add fortran wrapper by myself ? Many thanks again
!!

Best Regards
Xiaohu
Dr. Xiaohu Guo
Scientific Computing Department
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington WA4 4AD
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1925 60 3836
Fax: +44 (0)1925 60 3634
E-mail: xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk