h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: "Achtemeier, Gavin" <gachtem AT sandia.gov>
- To: "h5part AT lists.psi.ch" <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [H5part] Fortran API fixed?
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:52:03 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I have been having trouble linking to the H5hut/H5Part Fortran library, it seems that the compiler does not recognize that the functions are defined in the statically linked library. If I explicitly define the H5 functions my program uses as EXTERNAL the compiler (both ifort and Gfortran) gives “File not found: 'h5part.omesh.o'”. Additionally I noticed there’s an open ticket(#4) regarding the Fortran API having issues and would like to know if that’s still a known issue.
Thank you for any assistance,
- [H5part] Fortran API fixed?, Achtemeier, Gavin, 06/19/2017
- Re: [H5part] Fortran API fixed?, Gsell Achim (PSI), 06/21/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.