h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: "Achtemeier, Gavin" <gachtem AT sandia.gov>
- Cc: "h5part AT lists.psi.ch" <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re: [H5part] Fortran API fixed?
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:57:36 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
> On 19 Jun 2017, at 18:52, Achtemeier, Gavin <gachtem AT sandia.gov> wrote:
> I have been having trouble linking to the H5hut/H5Part Fortran library, it
> seems that the compiler does not recognize that the functions are defined
> in the statically linked library. If I explicitly define the H5 functions
> my program uses as EXTERNAL the compiler (both ifort and Gfortran) gives
> “File not found: 'h5part.omesh.o'”.
Can you please send me a short example?
> Additionally I noticed there’s an open ticket(#4) regarding the Fortran
> API having issues and would like to know if that’s still a known issue.
This issue has been fixed in commit #bdcc8f20
Paul Scherrer Institut
CH-5232 Villigen PSI
+41 56 310 36 74
- [H5part] Fortran API fixed?, Achtemeier, Gavin, 06/19/2017
- Re: [H5part] Fortran API fixed?, Gsell Achim (PSI), 06/21/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.