h5part - Re: [H5part] [EXTERNAL] Fortran API fixed?

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] [EXTERNAL] Fortran API fixed?

  • From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Achtemeier, Gavin" <gachtem AT sandia.gov>
  • Cc: "<h5part AT lists.psi.ch> h5part AT lists.psi.ch" <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] [EXTERNAL] Fortran API fixed?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:10:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Gavin

> On 21 Jun 2017, at 18:50, Achtemeier, Gavin <gachtem AT sandia.gov> wrote:
>
> 1.99.13 accessed from https://amas.psi.ch/H5hut/wiki/H5hutDownload
>
> I came across the page following from LBNL's H5Part site.

We are migrating from Trac on 'amas.psich' to our new Gitlab system
'gitlab.psi.ch'. Unfortunately the information on the old Trac are outdated
and on Gitlab not yet available. The version 1.99.13 is pretty old and the
Fortran API is known to be broken.

You can download a current version with

wget
https://gitlab.psi.ch/H5hut/src/repository/archive.tar.bz2?ref=H5hut-2.0.0rc3
-O H5hut-2.0.0rc3.tar.bz2

Please note:
- There are some API changes, mainly in the functions to open a file.
- Most examples have been rewritten. There are working examples for C and
Fortran.

Best

Achim

> Gavin

Paul Scherrer Institut
WHGA/U136
CH-5232 Villigen PSI
+41 56 310 36 74

  • Re: [H5part] [EXTERNAL] Fortran API fixed?, Gsell Achim (PSI), 06/21/2017