h5part - [H5part] H5Hut questions/issues

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] H5Hut questions/issues

  • From: Matthew Bettencourt <mbetten AT sandia.gov>
  • To: <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [H5part] H5Hut questions/issues
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:45:10 -0600

I really like H5Hut and I'm using the latest git verison.

Question, it looks like the parallel_io define is really has_mpi which is necessary for parallel_io but not sufficient. If you are building with MPI but not a parallel hdf5, then you get errors at link time if you enable parallel_io or at compile time if you use mpicc.

Is there any plans to fix this? Maybe two flags?