h5part - [H5part] Issues while configure H5PART source code

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] Issues while configure H5PART source code

  • From: Ybiao He <ybiao2016 AT gmail.com>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] Issues while configure H5PART source code
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:38:45 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am working on a paper and want to use H5PART. I am running into some problems while configure the source code.

I want to use ./configure --enable-parallel and the checking process tell that
configure: error: MPI wrapper can't compile or link MPI program! Please set the INCLUDE and LIBS variables manually

My MPI is not installed in a regular folder, but I can figure out the path of my MPI. Now I wonder how to manually set that two variables, and what values they should have. The MPI inlude and lib path? or something else. Thank you so much!

Best,
Youbiao