opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: wangchuan02513 <wangchuan02513 AT 163.com>
- To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re:[Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:50:26 +0800 (CST)
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
I have not implemented the BoundaryGeometry stuff in OPAL-cycl.
However, various 3D cavity field maps are ready for simulation, which are mainly based on the H5Block lib. The one I used to simulate the multipacting in cyclotron is the FM3DH5Block_nonescale.cpp. Which basically use the order that data varies fastest in X and slowest in Z. And this field map does not scale using scale factor defined in RFCavity class.
I'll find the example of ASCII file and the converter I made using H5Block lib and send them to you if you need them.
At 2011-09-06 21:19:58,"Andreas Adelmann" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch> wrote: >Hi Chuan can you shortly summarize the status w.r.t >the usage of a 3D cavity field map in the Cyclotron flavor of OPAL? > >We would like to use a 3D field map for the acceleration of >a proton beam in our Comet proton therapy Cyclotron. The field map >is most likely generated with ANSYS. > >Best Andreas >------ >Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann >Staff Scientist >Paul Scherrer Institut WLGB/132 CH-5232 Villigen PSI >Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91 >Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44 >------------------------------------------------------- >Friday: ETH CAB H 83.1 +41 44 632 36 72 >============================================ >The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge, >the more profound will be its consequences. >Leon Lederman >============================================ > > > >_______________________________________________ >Opal mailing list >Opal AT lists.psi.ch >https://lists.web.psi.ch/mailman/listinfo/opal
- [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, Andreas Adelmann, 09/06/2011
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re:[Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, wangchuan02513, 09/07/2011
- Re: [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, Andreas Adelmann, 09/07/2011
- Re:Re: [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, wangchuan02513, 09/07/2011
- Re: [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, jjyang, 09/07/2011
- Re:Re:Re: [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, wangchuan02513, 09/08/2011
- Re:Re:Re:Re: [Opal] OPAL-cycl and 3D Cavity Map, wangchuan02513, 09/08/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.