opal - [Opal] Re: Attractive Cost Saving for Protein Services!

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Re: Attractive Cost Saving for Protein Services!

  • From: Creative Biomart<customer AT creative-biomart.net>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Re: Attractive Cost Saving for Protein Services!
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:23:30 +0800

Having trouble viewing this email? Click Here

SHARE THIS

Creative BioMart offers a wide range of protein services including host cell optimization, _expression_ screening (cells, media, construct, culturing conditions), process development, contract production, enzyme and antibody assay design, and more. Proteins produced by Creative BioMart are used for a wide range of pharmaceutical and biomedical applications.
Whether we use your process or develop a new one to meet your needs, our goal is to provide the highest-quality protein while meeting your time and budget requirements. Creative BioMart's protein production capabilities extend from simple research through to full cGMP. With over years of combined expertise, our protein team will provide the solution that is right for you.
All communications for these Service will be held in the strictest confidence.
Now, what else can Creative BioMart do for you? We have solutions for everything from Gene Synthesis and Subcloning to Custom Protein Manufacture. To learn more, contact me or visit our website today!

Best Regards,
Angie Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager

Creative Biomart

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-559-9269
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org

Copyright 2013 (c) Creative Biomart. All rights reserved.

This e-mail has been sent to you by Creative Biomart. We respect and value your privacy.
If you no longer wish to receive Creative Biomart promotional e-mails click here.

  • [Opal] Re: Attractive Cost Saving for Protein Services!, Creative Biomart, 06/15/2013