opal - [Opal] Attractive Cost Saving for Recombinant Proteins!

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Attractive Cost Saving for Recombinant Proteins!

  • From: "Creative Biomart" <customer AT creative-biomart.info>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Attractive Cost Saving for Recombinant Proteins!
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:28:34 -0400
  • Bounces-to: Creative_Biomart_bejmhj_iahyjbz AT cp20.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Creative BioMart has been leading the way in biological, medical and pharmaceutical science research, and our recombinant proteins and services have been helping scientists worldwide to make successful discoveries. Our team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and our technical experts provide professional support to ensure the best results.
Angie Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager
Creative BioMart
45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-559-9269
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org
Featured Products:
Therapeutic Proteins
Cytokines Chemokines
Enzymes Hormones
Neurotrophins Ubiquitins
Kinase
Crystallography-Use
Animal-Free Proteins

We encourage and welcome feedback from scientists in both academia and industry, so that we continue to meet the needs and expectations of the life sciences community.
Copyright 2013 (c) Creative Biomart. All rights reserved

This email is intended for opal AT lists.psi.ch.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

  • [Opal] Attractive Cost Saving for Recombinant Proteins!, Creative Biomart, 06/24/2013