opal - [Opal] Re: FISH Probe Collection

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Re: FISH Probe Collection

  • From: Creative Bioarray <customer AT creativebioarray-mail.com>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Re: FISH Probe Collection
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:55:53 +0000 (GMT)

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

Dear Researcher,

Creative Bioarray is able to offer a comprehensive range of classical FISH probes for telomeric and centromeric regions, cryptic chromosome deletions, whole chromosome painting and prenatal analysis.
We also offer a range of products for Oncology, specifically in hematology and pathology applications. This is the first time that a comprehensive range of FISH probes are offered to the modern pathologist. Our proprietary BAC clone collection has also enabled us to launch a fully quality assured custom FISH probe design service.
  • Advantages:
  • Rapid, accurate and cost-effective probes
  • Sensitive, and specific detection
  • Broad sample selection on interphase and metaphase cells, paraffin embedded and frozen tissue
  • High signal-to-noise ratio and low cross-reactivity
  • One to five locus-specific and fluorophore labeling options

All probes are subject to strict quality controls to allow you to focus on your real work!
High quality does not necessarily mean high prices!

All the best,
Jane Lee, Ph.D.

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-624-4882 Fax: 1-631-614-7828