opal - [Opal] Issues with bending magnets with OPAL 1.2.0

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Issues with bending magnets with OPAL 1.2.0

  • From: "Schneider, Sergej" <sergej.schneider AT helmholtz-berlin.de>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Issues with bending magnets with OPAL 1.2.0
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:44:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hello everyone,

Since I use the new version of OPAL 1.2.0, I can't seem to run a simulation with bending magnets (RBEND as well as SBEND) in my beam line. I don't get an error message, the simulation just stops at the first dipole. As soon as I take these out, the simulation works fine. Also, when using the old version 1.1.9 it works perfectly fine.
Does anyone else came across a problem like that or has any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks for you help,
Sergej

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de