opal - [Opal] 10% Off Infectious Diseases Kits from Creative Diagnostics

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] 10% Off Infectious Diseases Kits from Creative Diagnostics

  • From: "Creative Diagnostics" <customer AT creativediagnositcs.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] 10% Off Infectious Diseases Kits from Creative Diagnostics
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 06:18:19 -0400
  • Bounces-to: Creative_Diagnostics_bfwrfa_iahyjbz AT cp20.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online
Creative Diagnostics is a global leader in diagnostic innovation. Founded in New York, the company reaches several countries with its broad line of diagnostic test kits. These products include ELISA kits, Rapid Tests, Serology kits, IFA kits and instruments. Creative Diagnostics is recognized for its high quality and reliable products, fast Shipping, its competitive prices and commitment to excellence in customer care. We do our best to ship all orders complete.
See our extensive list of Infectious Diseases kits below:
DEIA001    Human Hepatitis B Surface Antigen, HBsAg ELISA Kit
DEIA008    Human Anti-Hepatitis A Virus IgM Antibody, Anti-HAV IgM ELISA Kit
DEIA013    Human Anti-Cytomegalovirus IgG Antibody, Anti-CMV IgG ELISA Kit
DEIA309    Adenovirus IgG ELISA Kit
DEIA331    EBV Early Antigen IgM ELISA Kit
DEIA069    Antibody to Treponema Pallidum (Syphilis) ELISA Kit
DTS183     Influenza Ag Rapid Test
DTS593     L.pneumophila Antigen Rapid Test
DTS131     FeLV Ag Rapid Test

To view which kits are currently on promotion, please click Infectious Diseases kits

Best Regards,
Yelena Lee
Account Manager
Creative Diagnostics
45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-624-4882
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
E-mail: info AT creativediagnostics.org
Copyright 2013 (c) Creative Diagnostics. All rights reserved.

This email is intended for opal AT lists.psi.ch.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

  • [Opal] 10% Off Infectious Diseases Kits from Creative Diagnostics, Creative Diagnostics, 09/18/2013