opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
- To: Garam HAHN <garam AT kirams.re.kr>
- Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [Opal] OPAL access and possible contributions
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:21:26 -0700
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
Hello Garam I hope you made it safely back home.
I requested an account for you in order to checkout OPAL.
You will receive within several day's more informations and the password
on your cell phone.
In the meantime you can find more informations on OPAL on this page:
As we have discussed, I could see you working on the following topics:
a) responsible for the degrader element in OPAL or more general on the
secondary physics models.
b) replace some of the models with G4
c) add YOUR Pyton GUI to OPAL -> pyOPAL
Please remember one can link theses day's OPAL as a library, so maybe one can
OPAL directly in Python or of course this could also be done using system
Please sign up to the mailing list at: ists.web.psi.ch/mailman/listinfo/opal
Ok let mw know what do you think.
- [Opal] OPAL access and possible contributions, Andreas Adelmann, 09/23/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.