opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: "Leonid G. Vorobiev" <lgv AT fnal.gov>
- To: <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [Opal] Fwd: inquiry about code
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:04:20 -0500
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
Find below, please, my email to A.Adelmann about OPAL codel, sent few min ago.
I have just received a prompt with this Opal AT lists.psi.ch address.
I would like to inquire about the code OPAL, which presumably can be used for electron guns and linacs design. I learned about it from Bruce Carlsten, when we met during couple of conferences this year. He strongly recommended it to me.
So far I was involved primarily in the design of proton and ion machines with emphasis on space charge. If you are interested, I could send my presentations (files or web-links) during last few years. A design of electron machines is quite a new venture for me. Using your code could be an important part in these studies.
If possible, I would like to get an access to OPAL. Can you provide a necessary information, what to do?
Hope, I might be not only a user, but could also contribute to the developments for mutual benefits.
- [Opal] Fwd: inquiry about code, Leonid G. Vorobiev, 10/07/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.