opal - [Opal] 10% Off Secondary Antibodies

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] 10% Off Secondary Antibodies

  • From: "Creative Diagnostics" <customer AT creativediagnositcs.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] 10% Off Secondary Antibodies
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 06:29:12 -0400
  • Bounces-to: Creative_Diagnostics_bghmmf_iahyjbz AT cp20.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Creative Diagnostics is delighted to offer our customers a brand new promotion for October and November, giving you an exclusive 10% off for our thousands of secondary antibodies . Offer ends on 30th November 2013.

  • Many different hosts and specificities available including mouse, rabbit, goat, chicken, donkey, sheep, rat and human.
  • Unconjugated and conjugated antibodies including FITC, Rhodamine, Alexa Fluors, Dylights, Biotin, HRP, Cy dyes, Alkaline Phosphatase, Texas red and so on.
  • Validated in an array of applications including ELISA, Western Blot, IHC, IF, Dot Blot, FACS and lots more.
  • Specific and sensitive detection of whole IgG, IgM, IgA and IgY as well as Fab and Fc domains.

All of our products have full technical datasheets, with usage recommendations and online protocols. We give bulk pricing on many of our products and will be delighted to help you with any specific products requests.

Best regards,
Yelena Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager
Creative Diagnostics
45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-624-4882
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
Email: info AT creativediagnostics.org
Copyright 2013 (c) Creative Diagnostics. All rights reserved.

This email is intended for opal AT lists.psi.ch.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

  • [Opal] 10% Off Secondary Antibodies, Creative Diagnostics, 10/14/2013