opal - [Opal] OPAL developer team is growing

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] OPAL developer team is growing

  • From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] OPAL developer team is growing
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:03:56 +0100

Dear Colleagues I am happy to welcome 3 new colleagues
extending the OPAL developer team:

Tulin Kaman is a post doctoral researcher at PSI & ETH and
will primary add an AMR field solver to OPAL.

Daniel Winklehner is a post doctoral researcher at MIT & PSI interested
in high power Cyclotrons for DAEdALUS and IsoDAR.
At the moment he is modelling a spiral inflectors with space charge and
is helping to connect (complex) geometries with our field solvers.

Garam Hahn is a senior researcher at KIRAMS and will work on a
GUI for OPAL.

I am happy to see the developer team growing, and do not forget everyone
who can truly contribute is welcome to join!

Cheers Andreas

  • [Opal] OPAL developer team is growing, Andreas Adelmann, 02/09/2014