opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
[Opal] Genetic Testing for Gene Susceptibility to 34 Diseases
- From: CD Genomics <customer AT cdgenomics-mail.com>
- To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [Opal] Genetic Testing for Gene Susceptibility to 34 Diseases
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:41:41 +0000 (UTC)
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
CD Genomics offers genetic testing panel which is based on a technology that assesses a complex but specific set of sites on the human genome -- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) – which determines an individual’s likelihood of disease.
GenSeqTM Disease Susceptibility Panel
By identifying your carrier status for mutations linked to 34 common diseases' susceptibility, we provide you and your family with the knowledge to help you prepare for the future.
|45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967 US
Email：info AT CD-Genomics.org
|Copyright © 2009 - 2014 CD Genomics. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe please click here
- [Opal] Genetic Testing for Gene Susceptibility to 34 Diseases, CD Genomics, 02/10/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.