opal - [Opal] Integrated Novel Protein Structure Discovery Assistant

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Integrated Novel Protein Structure Discovery Assistant

  • From: "Creative Biostructure" <customer AT creativebiostructure-mail.com>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Integrated Novel Protein Structure Discovery Assistant
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:59:04 +0000

Click here to view this email as a web page.

96f Well Crystallization Plate

1 Protein _expression_ and Purification:
We will work with you to determine the best protocol for your target protein _expression_. Our lab is equipped with both traditional chromatography systems and HPLC for large-scale protein purification, as well as dynamic light scattering, UV spectrometry, mass spectrometry and amino acid sequencing system for purity, activity and aggregation state tests.

2 Crystallization Screening:
We will screen more than 768 crystallization conditions for freshly purified target proteins and compounds provided by clients. If crystals are obtained, we will fine-tune the conditions to generate diffraction-grade crystals.

3 X-ray Diffraction Data Collection:
We can collect X-ray diffraction data by using both our powerful in-house X-ray generator and synchrotron X-ray sources.

XtalFinder

4 Structure Determination:
We can solve both de novo structures using multi-wavelength X-ray methods and structures based on known 3-D structure of homologs of target protein using molecular replacement method.

Protein Analysis Platform
Mass spectrometry Dynamic light scattering Analytical ultracentrifugation Protein Analysis/X-ray Platforms
In-house Rigaku MicroMAX 007 plus R-AXIS IV++ imaging plate area detector Access to synchrotron radiation beamlines Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967,USA
Tel: 1-866-588-6325 | Fax: 1-631-207-8356
Email: Info AT creative-biostructure.org
Website: www.creative-biostructure.org

© 2005-2014 Creative BioStructure  | All rights reserved

Click here to avoid receiving future emails from us.

  • [Opal] Integrated Novel Protein Structure Discovery Assistant, Creative Biostructure, 02/10/2014