opal - [Opal] Multipacting with OPAL questions

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Multipacting with OPAL questions

  • From: "Pogue Nathaniel Johnston (PSI)" <nathaniel.pogue AT psi.ch>
  • To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Multipacting with OPAL questions
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:15:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

I am beginning multipacting investigations in OPAL and had a few questions with definitions. I have looked through the examples and manual, but a few things remained unclear and was hoping to get further information. I have attached a word document with an example Multipacting input file. I have commented on almost everything, but the comments in RED are those that I would greatly appreciate help with. I may be missing how the field solver environment is defined.

Thank you for your time.

Nate

Dr. Nathaniel J. Pogue
PSI Fellow
Paul Scherrer Institut
WBBA/215 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Office Phone xx41 56 310 51 95

  • [Opal] Multipacting with OPAL questions, Pogue Nathaniel Johnston (PSI), 03/23/2015