opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: "Power, John" <JP AT anl.gov>
- To: opal <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [Opal] C.13 2DMagnetoStatic
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:04:53 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
An OPAL-T question. Can the 2D fieldmap described in section 'C.13 2DMagnetoStatic' be used as the midplane fieldmap of a dipole magnet? And if the map orientation is XZ (horizontal/longitudinal) does OPAL-T assume the vertical magnetic field seen in the vertical direction (Y) is constant?
- [Opal] C.13 2DMagnetoStatic, Power, John, 10/04/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.