opal - Re: [Opal] Opal 1.6.0

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Opal 1.6.0

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Calvo Portela, Pedro" <Pedro.Calvo AT ciemat.es>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Opal 1.6.0
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 07:56:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Pedro, can you send us the input files?

To mee it looks like you lost all particles and OPAL is not handling that properly.

Cheers Andreas
------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WBBA/219 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH HPK G 28   +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman