opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Jonathan Edelen <jedelen AT radiasoft.net>
- To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [Opal] Traveling wave cavities
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 17:50:01 +0000
Also when I tried to issue the override flag for the AstraDynamic type of field map OPAL returned an error that there was an unexpected string at the end of the first line. Has anyone else tried to override OPAL's scaling for an AstraDynamic type map?
Hi All,I have been having issues with the scaling on traveling wave cavities. OPAL is not scaling the imported fields based on the voltage defined in the input file. When I import a 1-D field map with external scaling applied and override OPAL's internal scaling I get the correct answer. Has anyone else had this issue?
We are currently using a build from source from a couple of months ago.
- [Opal] Traveling wave cavities, Jonathan Edelen, 01/10/2018
- Re: [Opal] Traveling wave cavities, Adelmann Andreas (PSI), 01/12/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.